Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Grand Barsha. We are at your service to provide you optimized shopping experience under the legal and in-house policies which are discussed in detail below. We take our customers’ interaction with our website as their non-conditional agreement to our terms, conditions, policies, and regulations. Also, we hold the complete right to change, upgrade or edit the terms and conditions at any time and it’s the responsibility of the customers to keep track of the updates and changes being made, the company is not accountable to notify them.
Refusal to accept and follow the terms & conditions will lead to refusal of service from the company. It is mandatory for every customer to thoroughly read and accept all T&C to continue enjoying the services.
Accepting and Canceling orders:
The company reserves all the rights to accept or cancel any order due to any reason. Order acceptance depends on the availability of the product and vendor. Whereas, the cancelation could be made against any previously accepted order due to reasons that the company is not bound to disclose to the customers.
The customers will get a complete refund if they have already paid for the canceled orders. The reasons for cancelations could be the unavailability of products, inauthentic information by the customer, unclear requirements, problems identified by any department, failed online payments, declined cards, etc. Moreover, purchasing a few items requires additional information about the consumer. Unless the customer provides all the relevant information required by law, company’s policy, or merchant’s requirement, they will not be able to purchase the specific items
Violence against our business or staff:
Grand Barsha holds the right to take legal action against any violation of our company’s policies, terms and conditions, and bothering our customers in any way. Any interference in our company’s matters or duties of our staff and representatives( such as delivery persons) will not be tolerated.
Online shopping and website policies:
Grand Barsha holds all the legal and copyrights for their website and any customer interacting with the site is prohibited to violate any security boundaries.
- Customers shall not breach any other user’s privacy in online and physical interactions.
- Any attempt to breach data integrity, trying breaking into servers, exposure to the system without authorization will be considered criminal offenses with severe outcomes.
- Sending any false promotional message or email to our customers, using our name without permission, advertising your own business on our physical and online premises is strictly prohibited.
Registration and restrictions:
Our website requires a registration process to place orders. Customers willing to purchase products have to submit their information such as email ID, first and last name, address, date of birth, phone number, and all other mandatory fields to register as our member. Members will be able to access their respective accounts anytime they want through their email and password and hold complete responsibility for activity occurring through their account.
We have all rights to price our goods according to our policy and rates. We are an independent business with no external influence on our rate list.
The items listed on our website could vary from the original prices due to errors or promotions.
All the payments will be charged in UAE dirham only.
Delivery and shipments:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The delivery and shipment rules are as follows:
- Shipping costs vary as per the following aspects:
- Products size and weight
- Shipment schemes
- In case of providing an invalid or wrong delivery address, the customer holds complete responsibility and is bound to cover the shipment charges.
- Customers are advised to update their address in their active accounts so the shipment is not delivered to the wrong address.
- We provide door-to-door delivery service through courier companies and partners. ANy exception for remote locations or unreachable areas is not our responsibility.
- The delivery is valid for Dubai only. Any commitment or order from outside Dubai does not hold any validity.
Credit and debit card information:
- We hold all rights to accept or decline any credit or debit card for purchasing.
- Customers are advised to provide valid and their own credit cards to avoid any inconvenience in placing or receiving orders.
- Using stolen, expired or illegally owned cards will not be entertained at any cost and may be considered and dealt with as criminal activities.
Grand Barsha has always been conscious about providing the best for our customers. We are always trying our best to provide our customers with the best quality products, on-time deliveries, and ensuring that everything is as per our customer’s expectations. But due to any emergency, law & order conditions, weather conditions, or any other reason, if the deliveries are delayed or canceled, there will be no claim, penalty, or refund for the delivery services. In case of any unfortunate issue, our customers are welcome to contact our support team.
The products details, ingredients, information, and nutrition guides are not our responsibility and the customers are advised to check all the facts from their end. The company won’t be held responsible for any allergic reaction to any of the products.